Hello all! We are so thrilled to be announcing out very first Design Team Call! We have been overwhelmed with the incredible support in the industry so far and we can’t wait to bring some of you into this wonderful journey with us. We hope that you will consider applying for our team whether you are well known in the industry, or brand new to this amazing crafty hobby. We are excited to see who will join us!
Submissions for this call will be accepted until 11:59 pm MST on Tuesday December 20th 2016. We will announce the new team members before the new year and the team will become active on January 1st 2017. If you happen to miss this submission deadline, we are happy to look at new applications at any time for guest designers.
- Feel passionate about our products
- Have a crafty blog or YouTube channel
- Willing and able to create about 2 projects per month
- Understand or be willing to learn how blog posts are created
- Ability to comment on and share social media posts on various platforms (blog, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- A package of new and exclusive Wild Whisper products selected by you every month
- A storewide discount on everything we carry
- Your projects will be shared on our blog and all of our social media, which will help you build your own following
Who we are looking for:
- Anyone and everyone who feels a burst of inspiration when looking at our products!
- Scrapbookers, pocket scrapbookers (Project Life), and mixed media or altered art creators! If you enjoy any or all of these, please show us what you can do!
How to submit:
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 pm MST on Tuesday December 20th 2016 and include the following with your email:
- label the subject of your email as “Design Team Call 2016”
- Your name
- Your address
- Your relevant links (website, blog, shop, gallery, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect)
- A bit about you – what type of crafting you enjoy most, personal interests and aspirations, how you got started crafting, ect.
- 3 to 5 quality images (well-lit, clear photos) of projects you have created. Please also include blog or video links if they are available and tell us why you selected these projects in particular. Projects do not need to use Wild Whisper products and nothing new needs to be created for your submission.
As I mentioned above, we are happy to look at new applications at any time for guest designers. We hope that no matter what your level of experience is, you will give it a shot and apply for our team! We truly appreciate all the support you have given us so far! Please let us know if you have any questions.