Hello all! We, Suzy and Heather, are super excited to announce our design team call for the 2018 term! Our 2017 team has been beyond incredible and we are very thankful for all of their hard work. The support from the team, our customers, and fellow industry members has been overwhelmingly positive from the beginning and we can't thank you enough for all of the support. We hope that you will consider applying for our team, whether you are well known in the industry, or brand new to this amazing crafty hobby.
Submissions for this call will be accepted until 11:59 pm MST on Saturday, September 30th 2017. The new team members will be contacted in the weeks to follow and will become active on January 1st 2018.
- Feel passionate about our products
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have a crafty blog or YouTube channel
- Willing and able to create 4 projects every second month
- Take clear and well-lit photos of projects
- Ability to send requested projects by mail to be featured at shows and events
- Ability to comment on and share social media posts on various platforms (blog, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- A package of new and exclusive Wild Whisper products selected by you every second month
- A storewide discount on everything we carry
- Your projects will be shared on our blog and all of our social media, which will help you build your own following
Who we are looking for:
- Anyone and everyone who feels a burst of inspiration when looking at our products!
- Scrapbookers, pocket scrapbookers (Project Life), cardmakers, and mixed media or altered art creators! If you enjoy any or all of these, please show us what you can do!
- Regular DT members and Guest Designers
How to submit:
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59 pm MST on Saturday, September 30th 2017 and include the following with your email:
- label the subject of your email as “Design Team Call 2017”
- Your name
- Your address
- Your relevant links (website, blog, shop, gallery, YouTube channel, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect)
- List of any current or previous design teams you have been a part of
- A bit about you – why do you want to be a part of our team, your creative strengths, your individual style, crafty aspirations, etc.
- 3 to 5 quality images (well-lit, clear photos) of projects you created that reflect your style the best. Please also include blog or video links if they are available and tell us why you selected these projects in particular. Projects do not need to use Wild Whisper products and nothing new needs to be created for your submission.
We hope that no matter what your level of experience is, you will give it a shot and apply for our team! We truly appreciate all the support you have given us so far! Please let us know if you have any questions.