Wild Whisper’s first online class has arrived! Wild Weddings, taught by Heather Ulmer, will dive into the details of conquering your scrappy fears, narrowing your photos down, creating a style plan, making your own embellishments, and several versatile layout techniques. For $25 Canadian, you will get 9 lessons complete with videos, written instructions, and clear project photos. Two guest contributors, Sara Scraps and Tori Bissell, provide additional valuable insight. Also included are cut files sold separately in the Wild Whisper shop and 2 pages of exclusive printables not available anywhere else. You will have access to a private group where questions can be asked and ideas can be discussed. We hope to see you in the classroom!
What you get:
- 9 lessons complete with video and written instruction and clear photography
- Cut files
- Leaves & sprigs
- Exclusive printables to coordinate with the Forever & Always collection, not available anywhere else
- Access to a private group where questions can be asked, ideas can be discussed, projects can be shared, and we can all hang out and have fun!
How to access the class:
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email within 8 hours of purchase. This email will include detailed instructions on how to log in and access the class in our classroom
- The classroom link is www.wildwhisperclassroom.com