Hey y'all! Heather and Suzy here today! We are excited to announce that we are looking for a few more creative people to add to our beloved design team!
We cannot thank you, our loyal customers, enough for the support that you have provided us with over the last 3 years of business. It would be our honour to offer any one of you a design team position, but we know the decision will be very difficult. If this is something that you have an interest in, please apply!
Submissions for this call will be accepted until 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, November 17th 2019. The new team members will be contacted in the weeks to follow and will become active on January 1st 2020.
- Feel passionate about our products
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have a crafty blog, YouTube channel, or Instagram page
- Willing and able to create 2 projects every month
- Take clear and well-lit photos of projects
- Ability to comment on and share social media posts on various platforms (blog, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Experience with blogging, or a willingness to learn
- A $45 CAN credit to spend on new and exclusive Wild Whisper products selected by you every quarter (3 months)
- A store-wide discount of 15% on everything we carry (including the items you use your $60 credit on)
- Your projects will be shared on our blog and all of our social media, which will help you build your own following
- Receive any of our cut files for FREE
Who we are looking for:
- Anyone and everyone who feels a burst of inspiration when looking at our products!
- Right now we are specifically hoping to add cardmakers and mixed media or altered art creators
How to submit:
Please email submissions to email@example.com before 11:59 pm MST on Sunday, November 17th and include the following with your email:
- label the subject of your email as “Design Team Call 2020”
- Your name
- Your address
- Your relevant links (website, blog, shop, gallery, YouTube channel, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect)
- List of any current or previous design teams you have been a part of
- A bit about you – why do you want to be a part of our team, your creative strengths, your individual style, crafty aspirations, etc.
- 3 to 5 quality images (well-lit, clear photos) of projects you created that reflect your style the best. Please also include blog or video links if they are available and tell us why you selected these projects in particular. Projects do not need to use Wild Whisper products and nothing new needs to be created for your submission.
We hope that no matter what your level of experience is, you will give it a shot and apply for our team! We truly appreciate all the support you have given us so far! Please let us know if you have any questions.